B.A., M.S. and Ph.D Degrees
In consultation with
The Institute of Global Education
An associate of the
United Nations Department of
Distance education via the internet: Earn as you learn degree programs that integrate
- Master environmentally sound self-improvement methods and materials
that enhance your deepest goals personally and professionally.
- Research, learn and teach how to let conscious sensory contact with
the environment psychologically restore our inner nature and balance our
thinking and relationships.
- Obtain academic credit for your degree-appropriate life experiences,
courses and previous training.
- Develop and teach ecopsychology skills at home at the convenience of
your time schedule.
- Opt to earn while you learn by helping facilitate courses for students
and the public.
- Own and teach an empowering sensory process that improves counseling,
education and leadership.
Institute of Global Education
In Association with the United Nations Department of Public
Degrees, Courses and Training Programs
Post Office Box 1605,
Friday Harbor, WA 98250.
Return to Table of Contents
HOMEPAGE / CONTENTS / RELEASE/
THINKING WITH NATURE / M.S.PROGRAM / Ph.D.PROGRAM /
MENTOR / GREENWICH UNIVERSITY
/ APPLICATION & ADMISSION / FAQ / INSTITUTE /Project NatureConnect